As part of the Great British Walking Challange, Walk to Work Week kicks off on Monday (14-18 May) National charity Living Streets run the Walk to Work Campaign, funded by the Big Lottery Fund. During the week, employees will be encouraged to log their walking miles, whether its on the way to or from work, during their lunch break, or even as part of a walking meeting using a special online tool.
Virya Technologies in full stride with Great British Walking Challenge May 2012 FeaturedWritten by Doreen Quashie
Virya Technologies, together with the rest of the nation are now 10 days into the Great British Walking Challenge and Chris Smith, Apprentice, is top of the Virya leader board. To date Chris has walked just over109.31 miles, but we at Virya Technologies aren't slacking; between us we have burnt enough calories equivalent to 46 muffins, saved 46.39kg of CO2 emissions, and are at 0.31 times from Land's End to John O'Groats - we're getting there.
Doreen is Business Development Manager at Virya Technologies, responsible for telling the world what wonderful things we do, and making sure we do them really well!
Latest from Doreen Quashie
- Virya Technologies attending LinuxCon Europe 2012, Conference - Barcelona, Spain
- PRESS RELEASE: Dana project - Young Indian Futures
- Virya Technologies are walking their way to a healthier lifestyle this national Walk to Work Week
- Dana project - Young Indian Futures
- Doreen Quashie - Business Development Manager